Once you have completed your recording, you will want to let everyone know about it – whether it’s promoting and marketing through touring, off-stage sales, advertising, a web site linked to the CMC website for sales processing, etc. A letter of intent letting us know what promotional activities you intend to undertake must accompany every submission application.
To help you promote and distribute your finished recording, Centrediscs will:
- Send out review copies of the recording to major music media
- Possible record launch in collaboration with the artist/composer
- Provide physical and digital distribution, in retail stores and online, through Naxos in North, South and Central America, including iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon
- Provide additional digital distribution, through Naxos, to a network of over 300 online distributors and music services worldwide including Spotify, Apple Music, Naxos Music Library, Pandora, ClassicOnline eMusic, etc.
- Promote and sell the recording on the CMC website, CMC Facebook Page, and CMC Twitter
- Promote the recording in CMC offices in British Columbia, Prairie, Ontario, Québec and Atlantic regions