The next issue of CMC Résonance, a pan-Canadian digital magazine is now available. This Issue, About Us, shares stories from and about the CMC as well as the communities we support. Read articles by Directors from CMC regions, including
- Supporting Atlantic Composers by Peggy Walt (CMC Atlantic)
- Creating Magical Experiences on the Coast by Sean Bickerton (CMC BC)
- Sharp Relief by Matthew Fava (CMC ON)
- How to Get Through the Crisis During a Pandemic by Claire Marchand (CMC Qc)
- Reflections on Working with Canada’s Creators by John Reid (CMC Prairie)
Check out updates from CMC regions across Canada, as well as new opportunities for Associate Composers. Celebrate Associate Composers. Discover what’s new in the library, from Centrediscs and new programming such as “Jazz at the Centre”.
More than ever, the musical community needs a stronger base of support. CMC Résonance is “A Voice for contemporary composers in Canada”. Please share this sign-up form so we can reach out to more supporters of musical creation in Canada.
Photo Credit: Bill Braden